The Online Loan Application has moved into Online Banking. To submit a loan or credit card application online,
- Login to your Online Banking account.
- Click on the Loan Center.
- Read and accept the Electronic Communication Consent form.
- That completes the registration process!
- Save and retrieve your applications, allowing you to complete applications at your convenience. Much of the information is pre-filled for you by the system, simplifying the application process and saving you time.
- Send secure messages to loan processors using the Integrated Messaging System.
- Upload requested loan documents (driver's license, purchase orders, paystubs, etc.) securely from anywhere.
- Check the status of your loan application at your convenience in the Loan Center.
- Review and sign your loan documents from anywhere at your convenience using Electronic Signatures through Docusign.
Not enrolled in Online Banking?
The enrollment process is simple. Just follow these Online Banking Enrollment Instructions. Once enrolled for Online Banking, you will have convenient access to...
- Downloadable Mobile App with Remote Deposit
- View your account balances, transaction history, and cleared checks
- Transfer between accounts
- Pay bills electronically using Bill Pay
- View current and past statements securely using eStatements
- And more!